Visa/Mastercard/Discover Network Pass-thru Costs
Assessments (0.12% – 0.14%)
– Visa: 0.13%
– Mastercard < $1000 monthly volume: 0.12%
– Mastercard >= $1000 monthly volume: 0.14%
– Discover: 0.13%
Other Network Pass-thru Fees may apply
– Visa FANF Fee – The Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF) is a direct pass-through fee from Visa on a merchant Taxpayer ID basis (TIN). The rate assessed to each Taxpayer ID will be determined based on channel and Merchant Category Code (MCC). The FANF applies to all Merchant Service Providers in the United States.
– Mastercard Digital Enablement Fee
– Commercial Card Data Fee
American Express Pricing (Optional):
– < $75: 2.59% + $0.10 per transaction
– $75 – $1,000: 2.89% + $0.10 per transaction
– > $1,000: 3.39% + $0.10 per transaction
– plus 0.30% for transactions that are not swiped
Card Swipe pricing applies to “Qualified Cards.” Corporate Cards, Business Cards, and some rewards cards are “Non-Qualified” and will be processed at the Card Not Present Rate. Reward cards will also be assessed an incremental 0.11% pass-through cost.
For legacy Payzer Software customers that do NOT pay a Payzerware License Fee: Customer accounts that are inactive for 90 consecutive days are subject to a $20 monthly account fee. You can avoid the “Inactive Account Fee” by using the system during the current month to: (1) Submit 3 new loan applications OR (2) Process $10,000 in credit/debit card volume OR (3) Run 25 non-recurring check transactions.